Carmen Saginario Jr.
Chair, Labor & Employment Group and Executive Committee Member.
In addition to his responsibilities as an Executive Committee member of Capehart Scatchard, Mr. Saginario focuses his practice on governmental, regulatory and administrative matters. Mr. Saginario represents governmental and other entities and individuals with respect to laws governing public entities, as well as educational, procurement, environmental, transportation, and public safety issues. Mr. Saginario also regularly represents public and private sector clients in administrative and complex civil litigation matters.
Mr. Saginario also supervises Capehart Scatchard’s Corporate Compliance Group which counsels and assists public and private sector entities on establishing and implementing legal and ethics compliance programs.
Other significant experience: Served as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of New Jersey and Assistant Counsel to Governor Thomas H. Kean.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 1983
- Union College, Schenectady, New York
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 1980
Honors and Awards
- Named a Super Lawyer as voted by his peers and facilitated by Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly
- Recognized as one of South Jersey's "Top Attorneys" as published by SJ Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Cinnaminson Education Foundation, President, Board of Trustees
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority, Board Member