Melissa L. Mignogna
Family Law Group.
Named a "New Jersey Super Lawyer Rising Star" as voted by her peers and facilitated by Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly Magazine and a "Top Attorney'' in the area of Adoption by SJ Magazine, Melissa has broad experience in all aspects of family law, including divorce, prenuptial agreements, separation agreement, business and other asset valuations, custody and visitation, child support, alimony, DYFS cases, adoption, equitable distribution, annulments and domestic violence.
Melissa received a B.S from Rutgers University in Camden, New Jersey where she majored in Finance. She received her Juris Doctor from Widener University, located in Wilmington, Delaware in 2006. During law school, she volunteered at the Burlington County Courthouse where she assisted many family law judges and attorneys. After completing law school, she secured a judicial clerkship with the Honorable John L. Call, Jr., now the presiding family law judge in Burlington County.
Melissa is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and is a member of the Camden and Burlington County Bar Associations.
Ms. Mignogna contributes articles to a blog covering family law issues. Please click on the link to visit the blog: New Jersey Family Law Blog
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2007
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey
- B.S. - 2003
- Evaluating QDROs, ATLA Boardwalk Seminar, April 24, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Named a "Super Lawyer" as voted by her peers and facilitated by Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly
- Recognized as one of South Jersey's "Top Attorneys" as published by SJ Magazine
- Named to the list of "Rising Stars" as voted by her peers and facilitated by Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Burlington County Bar Association, 2007 - Present
- Casa of Burlington and Mercer Counties, Fundraising Committee
- Camden County Bar Association
- Forkin Family Inns of Court
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
- New Jersey Family Law Section Executive Committee (FLEC), Member, 2013 - Present