Anthony T. Drollas Jr.
Mr. Drollas concentrates on the representation of private and public sector clients in all aspects of federal, state, and municipal civil litigation and in state administrative matters. Areas of practice include commercial litigation, environmental law, and land use (including Pinelands development, municipal land use approvals, transportation, and condemnation).
Other significant experience: Former Deputy Attorney General, State of New Jersey.
- The New Jersey Statewide Mandatory Source Separation and Recycling Act: The Nation’s First Statewide Mandatory Recycling Program, Seton Hall Legislative Journal, 1989
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s “Top Attorneys” as published by SJ Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 1988 – Present
- New Jersey State Bar, Member
- Burlington County Municipality within Pinelands National Preserve, Solicitor
- Burlington County Municipal Utilities Authority, Solicitor
Past Employment Positions
- State of New Jersey, Deputy Attorney General