Claire Y. Ringel
Ms. Ringel focuses on the representation of employers, self-insureds and carriers in workers’ compensation defense matters.
- Defend employers in trials of occupational disease and traumatic claims.
- Prepare and litigate motions to preclude benefits because of petitioner fraud.
- Represent employers at pretrial conferences, settlement hearings, motions, and trials.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Law Attorney
Honors and Awards
- Named a Super Lawyer as voted by her peers and facilitated by Law & Politics and New Jersey Monthly
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent, 5.0 out of 5.0
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Burlington County Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section, Member
- Workers’ Compensation Essentials, Burlington County Bar Association , 2013
- 2011 Reported Workers’ Compensation Cases, Burlington County Bar Association, 2012