Kali A. Hira
Ms. Hira focuses her practice in general and commercial litigation technology, commercial development, retail, beauty and professional practice. She has successfully represented corporations in all aspects of litigation. Ms. Hira has represented both national and global corporations in contract negotiations, alternative dispute resolutions and employment disputes.
- Defense of construction companies against complex construction defect and fraudulent misrepresentation claims alleging millions of dollars in damages.
- Defense of corporations and executives in civil matters related to federal criminal and civil investigations and charges.
- Representation of global corporations in subpoena and discovery compliance pursuant to federal and state laws.
- Development of litigation avoidance initiatives for technology, commercial property and retail clients.
- Representation of beauty product corporation in obtaining injunctive relief enforcing non-competition agreement and securing trade secrets.
- Representation of global corporations and developers in commercial litigation, privacy law, product defect, and complex construction claims in federal and state court from inception through trial.
- Defense of national franchisee in privacy and security claims.
- Representation of amusement park in avoidance of class action litigation.
- Increased Liability Exposure to Commercial Tenants Despite Contractual Protections from Landlord, Capehart Scatchard Legally Speaking, 2014
- Affidavit of Merit is Key to Defense of Legal Malpractice Claim, Capehart Scatchard Practice Tip, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- California State Bar Association, Member