Kelly Ann Dugan
Co-Chair, Real Estate and Land Use Department
Ms. Dugan’s practice focuses on representation of real estate, land use, business and corporate matters.
She also handles borrower and secured transactions, commercial leasing, commercial sales and acquisitions, contracts, land use and zoning, landlord/tenant issues, title insurance, and mortgages.
- Handles mergers and acquisitions in the manufacturing, automotive, chemical and wholesale distributor industries
- Representation of a major residential home builder
- Representation through major corporation’s relocation office of relocating employees in the sale and purchase of residential real estate
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s “Top Attorneys” as published by SJ Magazine
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s Awesome Attorneys as published by South Jersey Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Maple Shade Rotary Club, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member