Kelly E. Adler
Ms. Adler focuses her practice in the representation of public and private sector employers in the areas of labor and employment, school law, and civil rights law matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- “Key Issues in Employment Law for HR Professionals,” co-presented with MPierson Consulting, LLC and Pain Medicine Physicians, May 2017
- “2017 Hot Topics in Employment Law,” a breakfast seminar for clients and friends, May 2017.
- “Interplay of Employee Benefits: ADA, FMLA & Workers’ Compensation,” Sterling Education Services, Inc., April 2017
- “Employment Litigation Claims and Defenses,” South Jersey Claims Association, April 2017
- “New Jersey Employment Law,” National Business Institute, April 2017
- “Separation Agreements-Protect your Company After an Employee Leaves,” Lorman Education Services, June 2016
- “Hot Topics in Employment Law,” a monthly breakfast seminar series for clients and friends, March-May 2016
- Lawfully Managing Student Records Without Violating Privacy Rights, National Business Institute, May 2016
- Anti-Harassment Training and Conflict Resolution, Communication and Negotiation in the Workplace, in-house seminar to client, Foulke Car Dealership, February 2013
- Legal Update, New Jersey Association of School Business Officials, April 2012
- Managing Burgeoning Reasonable Accommodation Issues Arising From Workers’ Compensation Claims, Council on Education, October 2010
- New Jersey Issues in School Law, Millennium Seminars, LLC, April 2009