Lauren E. Tedesco
Lauren E. Tedesco is an associate with the firm and concentrates her practice on the representation of boards of education and charter schools in all areas of school law including: labor and employment, special education, Section 504, student discipline, FERPA, Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act, student residency, civil rights, tenure, OPRA, OPMA, and teaching staff tenure matters under TEACHNJ and ACHIEVENJ.
Ms. Tedesco conducts training and seminars, drafts policies and manuals, and provides strategic advice to school administrators regarding school law issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- “Uncommon Accommodations: Service Animals in Schools,” New Jersey School Boards Association Spring School Law Forum, June 2017
- “Suspicion of a Student Under the Influence: Reporting and Notification Requirements,” Haddonfield Board of Education, February 2016
- “Administrative Council Training – Section 504,” Haddonfield Board of Education, November 2015
- “Administrative Council Training – Section 504,” Washington Township School District, September 2015
- “What You Need to Know About Service Animals in Schools- Part 2,” NJ School Law Blog, March 2017
- “What You Need to Know About Service Animals in Schools- Part 1,” NJ School Law Blog, March 2017