Mary Ellen Rose
Executive Committee Member
Managing Shareholder | Hiring Shareholder | Chair, Franchise Department
Ms. Rose focuses her practice in the areas of commercial and business law, transportation, and franchise law. Represents transportation companies, particularly railroads, and automobile and boat manufacturers/distributors in federal, bankruptcy, state, administrative, and arbitration venues in the defense of claims under state and federal law. She is involved in all aspects of relationships between manufacturers/distributors and dealers including enforcement of franchise quality industry standards, allocation issues and counseling regarding general distribution arrangements.
- Represents automobile manufacturers/distributors in federal, state and arbitration venues in defense of wrongful franchise termination claims.
- Represents Class I and Short Line Railroads in real estate, operations, and regulatory matters.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as one of South Jersey’s “Top Attorneys” as published by SJ Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Forum on Franchising, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Railroad Eminent Domain – Jersey Style, State of New Jersey Transportation Conference, 2014