February 28th, 2018
Capehart Scatchard Conference Center , 8000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 300S, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Garrett Grega, Certified Business Coach
FocalPoint Business Coaching
Who Should Attend
This breakfast seminar series is especially designed for business owners or officers, administrators, human resource professionals, office managers and other personnel who are responsible for or involved with the day-to-day employment practices of an employer.
This seminar is approved for 3.5 SHRM credits and 3.5 HRCI credits.
Sign-In & Breakfast: 8:00 am
Seminar: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
“Effective Communications for Businesses and Teams”
- The styles of communication and behavior
- Adapting to your style of communication
- Connecting with individuals
“The Role of Handbooks, Policies, and Training”
- Why you need one and what are the policies that should be included in your handbook
- Other policies to consider adding to your handbook
11:30 am-12:30 pm
“Social Media and the Workplace”
- Use of social media in the hiring process
- Social media and the continued employment relationship
- Risks of using social media in discipline and terminations
- Creating social media policies
Cost: $135 per person
Please make checks payable to Capehart & Scatchard, P.A.
Marketing Department | Capehart Scatchard | 8000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 300S | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa | Mastercard| Discover| Amex
To register, contact Beth Hopkins at (856) 234-6800, ext. 2129, or email email@example.com. Please register and remit payment no later than January 9, 2018.