November 3rd, 2017
Presenter(s): Alan P. Fox, Esq.
Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, 2175 Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Confidently Handle Subdivision, Annexation and Zoning Processes
Looking for the latest developments on land use law? Want to know how to use the laws and regulations to your fullest advantage? With this one-day seminar, quickly advance your understanding and learn how to avoid legal entanglements to make sure every transaction is smooth and successful. Don’t miss this opportunity to attain the information you need – register today!
- Expand your subdivision knowledge by knowing how city, county and township platting processes work.
- Understand what the Municipal Land Use Law (MLUL) requires for Master Plans and Land Use Element Plans.
- Know the zoning aspects for solar energy projects.
- Recognize who has the power to zone and how those decisions affect you.
- Ensure that critical environmental laws and procedures are adhered to.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level program is designed for those who want to advance their land use knowledge to the next level. The following should attend:
- City and Urban Planners
- Local Zoning and Land Use Officials
Cost: $359 per person
For more information and to register for this seminar, please click here.
This program is approved for CLE credits.