April 5th, 2017
Presenter(s): Ralph R. Smith, 3rd, Esq., Kelly E. Adler, Esq.
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, Holiday Inn Cherry Hill
John A. Adams, Esq., Susanin, Widman & Brennan, P.C.
Mariellen Bello, Esq., Susanin, Widman & Brennan, P.C.
Caroline J. Berdzik, Esq., Goldberg Segalla
Michelle J. Douglass, Esq., New Jersey Supreme Court civil trial attorney
Michael D. Homans, Esq., Flaster Greenberg P.C.
Julie Lavan, Esq., LaVan Law
M. Trevor Lyons, Esq., Walsh Pizzi O’Reilly Falanga LLP
Amy E. Rudley, Esq., Cooper Levenson
Stefani Schwartz, Esq., Schwartz Simon Edelstein & Celso LLC
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 and Thursday, April 6, 2017
Monday, April 10, 2017 and Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Registration: 8:30 am
Presentations: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Employer-employee relationships are infinitely varied and rife with potential conflict. This comprehensive employment law guide will walks through the legal essentials you need to speak with authority on employment issues. Explore both litigation and compliance aspects of the law to help you handle any questions likely to cross your path.
- Get the latest update on state and local employment laws and regs.
- Walk through FMLA, USERRA and other employee leave laws.
- Ensure all equal employment rules are obeyed.
- Review common discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues.
- Get FLSA and state wage and hour essentials on employee classifications and top claims.
- Clarify workplace safety and employee benefits rules and best practices.
- Find out how workplace investigations are used in employment litigation.
Cost: $575 per person
This program is approved for CLE credits.
To register, please call 715-855-0498 or click here.