- This event has passed.
2022 Employment Law Update: New Guidance on Hiring, Firing, and Disciplining Employees
April 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$389
Uncover Strategies for Screening Applicants, Creating PIPs, Conducting Investigations, and More
How has COVID-19 impacted the interviewing and onboarding process? Are you up to date on the latest developments regarding background checks? What are the dangers posed by progressive discipline policies? This program brings you up to speed on new rules and guidelines for hiring and terminating employees. Register today!
- Develop strategies for hiring new employees.
- Uncover practical guidance for preventing discrimination issues.
- Analyze the legal essentials of disciplining workers.
- Discover guidelines for interviewing witnesses in an investigation.
- Identify best practices for terminating employees.