- This event has passed.
Why Say Gay: A look at dangerous trending legislation
June 23 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the BCBA Diversity, Inclusion and Leadership Committee
- Sanu Dev (Moderator), Chair of Capehart Scatchard’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Iveliz Crespo, Reed Smith’s Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisor
- Derek Demeri, Employment Lawyer Zeff Law Firm
- Marie Michel, Workers Compensation Attorney Capehard Schatchard.
- Eve Keller, Employment Lawyer Jackson Lewis
Anti-Gay/Anti-Trans Legislation in NJ on LGBTQ curriculum.
Cultural History of Resistance.
Rights of Trans Students v. Rights of Teachers?
Differences between FED and NJ Employment Law.
$25 BCBA Member
Free for Judges, Law Clerks & Passport Holders
Add $13 for PA Credits