Our attorneys have experience with all child-related issues, including those arising in nontraditional families. We will explain your rights and your options and then help you to develop realistic goals and solutions. Among other issues, we have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Parent of Primary Residence and Parent of Alternate Residence designations;
- Legal custody and decision making rights;
- Development of Parenting Plans;
- Parent relocation issues;
- Entry, modification and enforcement of custody orders;
Few issues in family law are more emotionally charged than issues involving children. At Capehart Scatchard we provide parents with perspective, solutions and, when necessary, forceful legal advocacy. We know that in most cases the goal is a fair and practical parenting arrangement that fosters healthy relationships and minimizes future conflicts.